PackageDump can be installed with NuGet or download the zip below, but don't forget to get a license key first (even for the Basic and Trial versions).
Download via NuGet
> nuget install BluePasserine.PackageDump -Version 4.0.0
Directly DownloadDownload now!
Recommended System Requirements:
- Windows 10 / Windows Server 2008 R2 or newer
- .NET Framework 4.5.2
- 2.4Ghz CPU, 2 GB Ram, 100MB disk space
- Feature PackageDump exe renamed to PackageDump.Cli to prepare for changes coming in v5.
- Feature License analysis now includes attributes about each license type.
- Feature HTML report updated to include a report of license attributes.
- Feature All reports updated to include license attributes.
- Fixed Dependency depth argument was not set properly in all cases.
- Fixed Improved error handling in NuGet and NPM package resolution processing.
- Feature New Basic HTML Report available in the Basic version.
- Feature Increased the number of licenses included during License Analysis.
- Feature Included a CSV example Template.
- Feature XML and JSON reports are now available in the Basic version.
- Feature Restructured output reports to support the concept or Projects.
- Feature Updated the HTML report to support Projects, including a new tab for this information.
- Feature Replaced the HTML report dependencies tab with a new Package Hierarchy tab.
- Feature Added ability for PackageDump to locate packages.config and package.json files in any nested directory structure.
- Feature New "All" commmand, to support locating both NPM and NuGet package files in a single run.
- Feature Improved helptext with examples.
- Feature A new --ignore-directories command was added to use when locating package files within directories.
- Feature Timing information is now shown in the console output.
- Feature Template reporter added, which allows custom reports to be written using cshtml files
- Feature When using --source-type=Config for NuGet and NPM, the --source-config path can be left off to load config files from the default location.
- Feature Over 15 new license types added for License Analysis.
- Feature Improved license matching for GitHub hosted licenses.
- Fixed License Analysis performance improvements.
- Fixed License Analysis matching accuracy improvements.
- Fixed Logging readability improvements.
- Feature Added support for the standard NuGet.config file to read feed details, including credentials.
- Fixed File based NuGet repositories are now supported when using NuGet.config for feed details.
- Feature Added support for the standard NPM .npmrc config file to read repository details.
- Feature --license-analysis argument added, to support reading license URL contents and analyzing the content against known license types.
- Feature --dependency-depth=<int> argument added, to determine how deep to recurse when locating dependent packages.
- Feature Enhanced all reports to include a license certainty percentage when performing license analysis.
- Feature Improved logging around NuGet package location and improved log readability.
- Feature Adding support for json based file (for feeds/registries) instead of passing on the command line (https://www.bluepasserine.com/PackageDump/Support/CommandLine#Sources)
- Feature Supporting multiple NPM sources and Basic Authorization
- Feature Added license re-validation option to deal with license related issues (force a revalidation against the BluePasserine License system)
- Fixed Pre-release packages containing version ranges will now be found for exact matches, which were previously not matched.
- Fixed NuGet Authorization now supports "Authorization" header for Base64 user:password authorization and "x-nuget-apikey" header for Guid based authorization (https://www.bluepasserine.com/PackageDump/Support/CommandLine#Sources)
- Fixed Packages that cannot be found, no longer break the Console Reporter.
- Fixed --package-path will now be relative to the --base-dir value if not already fully qualified.
- Fixed Better unhandled exception logging.
- Feature A standard help summary message is now displayed, including the command line arguments that were passed and current application version.
- Feature Improved logging.
- Fixed Default logger is now Console.
- Feature Command line --root-package and --package-path are now both optional.